Responsible for data management: Rafael Sierra Velez
We collect the email exclusively to verify that the user is valid and to report interesting news that the user has requested.
The Hosting we use is Hostinger.es for the web hosting and the domain.
The personal data (email) are saved during the period that the user continues to be registered on the web.
No we have automated user segmentation processes. The user can exercise the right to request access, rectification, deletion or limitation in the processing of their data on the website in the My Data section by sending an email to any of our support accounts.
1. IDENTIFICATION: In compliance with the duty to inform established in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then reflects the following data: This site is not associated with any enterprise. Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USER: Access and / or use of the portal celiaquitos.com confers the status of USER, its acceptance, since such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3. USE OF SITE: The user assumes responsibility for the use of the PORTAL. This responsibility extends to the record needed to access certain services and content. When registering You are responsible for providing accurate information and fair dealing. Following this registration, the user may be provided with a password you will be responsible for undertaking to make proper use of it confidential. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that celiaquitos.com offers through its website and by way of example but not limited to, refraining use them to (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order, (ii) Disseminating content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, or advocacy of terrorism or human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems celiaquitos.com, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage, ( iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and change or manipulate their messages. celiaquitos.com reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that fail to respect the dignity of the person, that is discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, or youth offending against children, order or public safety or, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, celiaquitos.com not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: celiaquitos.com by itself or as an assignee, is entitled to all rights of intellectual property of their websites, as well as the elements contained in it (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color schemes, structure and design, selecting materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc ...), celiaquitos.com ownership or any of its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of celiaquitos.com. The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual property owned by celiaquitos.com. You can view the elements of the various websites and even print, copy and store on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical medium and is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of celiaquitos.com.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: celiaquitos.com not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of the portal or the transmission of virus or malicious or harmful content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
6. MODIFICATIONS: celiaquitos.com reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its websites may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they appear presented or located on their website.
8. LINKS: In the event that the sites were arranged links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, celiaquitos.com not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case celiaquitos.com assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external links does not imply any kind of association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
10. GENERAL: celiaquitos.com pursue a breach of these conditions or any misuse of their websites, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may fall under the law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: celiaquitos.com may change at any time the terms specified here, as is duly published.
The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until altered by other duly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between celiaquitos.com and the USER shall be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of Madrid